Play NOW Casino Fortune Sunny Group Of Companies Poker
How to play this game
Player receives seven cards, which he/she splits into two hands – a five card hand and a two card hand. The object is to beat the dealer.
1. First, place a bet by selecting a chip and clicking on the Bet area in the middle of the table. Place multiple chips if you want. To remove a chip from the bet field, right click on it.
2. Click on Deal.
3. You receive seven cards. Leave five of them in the “Highest” hand and select two that go to the “2nd Highest” hand. To send a card to the “2nd Highest” hand, just click on it. To send it back to the “Highest” hand, click on it again. The five-card hand (or the “Highest”) must always outrank the two-card hand (or the “2nd Highest”). You can also click the House Way button to let the computer select your hands in a certain manner.
4. Click on Done (if you did not press House Way).
5. The dealer’s cards are revealed. If both the dealer’s hands are higher than yours, you lose your bet. If one of you hands is higher and the other is lower, the round results as a push and your bet is returned. If both your hands are higher, you win even money on your bet (1 to 1) minus 5% bank commission. In case of an exact match between hands (called a copy) the tie goes to the banker.
6. Click on New Game if you want to play another round. Place a bet again as described above, or click on the Rebet button to place the same bet as in the previous round.
After you have placed your bet, press this to deal the cards.
Clear the bet you have placed.
After choosing the two cards for the 2nd highest hand, click this button to proceed.
Let the computer put together your highest and 2nd highest hand in the most efficient manner.
Start a new game round.
Place the same bet as in the last game round and deal the cards as well.
See the dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds.
The chat feature is disabled in Pai Gow Poker, since it works in multiplayer games only.
Open the help file (which you are reading right now).
Open the Options dialog box – see the Options section of this help file.
Click this to go to the Cashier. The Cashier enables you to deposit or withdraw money, view your transaction history, etc.
Press this to exit the game and go back to the lobby. You can’t exit in the middle of a game round.
Note: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game, re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You will be automatically directed to the game that was interrupted.